Terms And Conditions
1. Terms and conditions defines rules for making purchases by a Customer in a shop runned by the Seller.
2. Seller is SAVOR, which operates under the domain blowmykite.com and is based in Gryfino 74-100, Poland, Street. Targowa 7
3. Customer may only be an adult person or entrepreneur established allowed by law.
4. To place an order and buy products the Customer creates an account by filling out the form at the website www.savor.pl and logs into the system.
5. Seller reserves that in the case when the customer data on the form is incomplete or the Seller has doubts about it's authenticity , the contract will not be realized.
6. Valid e-mail application and purchase is confirmed by the Seller by sending a designated e-mail with confirmation of order.
7. If a Customer wants to cancel an order he must contact representative of Seller at telephone number +48 731 800 333, or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Seller reserves that it is not possible to cancel the order if the merchandise has already been sent to the Customer.
9. In case of absence of goods in retailer's warehouse, or a substantial change in the price Seller will contact Customer to individually set a deadline of order or offer other product available in the shop.
10. All figures on www.savor.pl prices are gross prices and include VAT.
11. Prices are binding at the time of ordering.
12. Seller reserves the right to change prices of products in the domain blowmykite.com, place and remove promotional offers.
13. Customers can place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
14.The Customer has a right to return the ordered goods without giving reasons within 14 days.
15. In addition to the standard terms and conditions provided by the law of return, guaranteeing the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt, in our shop you have the possibility of returning the goods in time until 90 days from the date of delivery.
16. In matters not covered in the present rules shall apply the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code.